Jpark Island Resort and Waterpark, Cebu is a world-class, beachfront paradise that seamlessly combines wild fun in the sun with luxurious accommodations and chic details. Guests of the resort enjoy exploring the water park’s many exhilarating offerings, including snorkeling, paddleboat activities and diving.Resort features:
• 10 restaurants and bars.
• Water park with 6 themed swimming pools, 3 water slides and a private beach.
• Cara Spa.
• Fitness center.
• J Activity Zone & Game Room with mini-golf, slides, go-karts, a giant chess board and more.
• Kids’ Club.
• Complimentary self-parking.Deluxe Room or Deluxe Room with Ocean View accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, toilet and hairdryer.
• LCD television with DVD player.
• Safe deposit box.
• Electric water kettle.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Jpark Island Resort and Waterpark, Cebu
M.L. Quezon Highway, Barangay Maribago
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Mactan 6015, Philippines
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.