Recently opened Novotel Ambassador Seoul Dongdaemun Hotel is set north of the Han River in Jung district. Guests enjoy its proximity to Heunginjimun, the ever-popular landmark built in 1398, as well as to fun entertainment options and shopping venues such as Pyounghwa Market, Dongdaemun Market and Goodmorning City.Hotel features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 deli, 1 lobby bar and 1 rooftop bar.
• 1 rooftop outdoor pool and 1 indoor pool.
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Kids’ Zone.
• Steps from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Subway Station.
• Complimentary self-parking.Executive Room (with Executive Lounge access) or Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Work desk and ergonomically designed chair.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• 55-inch (140-centimeter) LED smart television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 19.
Novotel Ambassador Seoul Dongdaemun Hotel
238 Euljiro Jung-gu
Seoul 04561, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.